September 30, 2009

Sniffles


I've got a bad case of the sniffles. I hope it goes away. I just hate it when I'm sick because when I do get sick, I get it bad. Anyway, apart from that lousy piece of information, Rosecraft is finally due to take off! :) Let's cross our fingers and I hope you come to Candies on the 10th of October (10 am - 8 pm). I hope people buy stuff and like the stuff cuz I've put in my heart and soul in to this. If it happens, it goes all the way from here to shine like a star! I watched Orphan yesterday and it was quite creepy. That girl is such a bitch in the movie, she reminded me of Kayla from Desperate Housewives. The other cute-deaf girl who is her sister is very adorable. She's really cute! She's got this mass of golden curls and a sweet smile. My workshops at IIJ this saturday were a lot of fun. I made a Butterfly pendant in the Embossing Workshop, which I intend to wear once I get a funky neck-cord for it. It was a complete scientific process once we hammered in the design (yeah, that was a lot of fun...lots of banging. Wait, that didn't sound clean, but you know what I meant, right?) Then we have to use a Fire Gun (Yeah, baby!) and immerse it in HCl (Hydrochloric Acid for those of you who don't remember!) and then buff it up, cleanse it, steam it, file it, etc etc... The Papier Mache Workshop was coolio too...and I can make these super rock-hard bangles and accessories with it!


I got a double-pierce on my ears this week...Finally! :)


I wish I had some more money cuz there's tons of shopping I want to do ( some clothes, accessories, PERFUME, Books - Ransom my Heart, Gifts for my folks, Converse Ballets, an iPod), besides I wanna get a copy of The Lost Symbol to read when I go to Saudi for 3 weeks. I want to make the most of my free time now that there will be little of it once I'd get a job I love doing! So here's to more writing (UTV, Tinkle, a Book), more creating stuff, more workshops, more plays, adventures (trips to Bandra, Town, Bangalore-Nandini) and the works!
P.S. I have this crazy-ass mission to make 5 new continental friends...don't know how that's going to happen! But let's see...
P.P.S Also I've got to solve the Rubik's Cube when I go home this time.
Ah, Life, take me somewhere nice, please, I already like the direction you are blowing me in....

No comments: