
It’s at times when you think that you couldn’t get more bummed out than you already are that something good happens just to tell you that somehow somewhere an unseen force was either paying the closest attention to you or looking out for you so that you wouldn't get hurt. And suddenly, with a rush of feelings, you realize that nothing could be better than your life how it is now, because if you weren’t late and you caught that early train, you couldn’t have known it would crash as you were rushing to work or that when you slipped on a banana peel it was only to avoid a fire on the bus that you normally take to work or simply yet, you never thought that when everything in your life was horribly wrong and you’re jobless, love-forsaken; there are people and incidents to remind you that you’re here and on a day like 09.09.09 which is pretty darned fantastic because it’s one of those things that never happen again. Yeah, that’s pretty special and unique when it happens to me. It’s just a date ultimately but we want to make such days special, may be cuz it’s easier to remember or it’s cool (which it is) or I don’t know, I’m sure you can think of plenty other reasons. Well, my reason to feel this way (happy and slightly peaceful) has been since yesterday. Maybe Miley Cyrus’s Party in the USA transpired some of that positivity; it really is a great mellow, breezy song that you could probably take along when you take a late-night drive. And may be because some things didn’t seem as stupid as they would have before like receiving help from a stranger because you just asked or when a friend helps you because you asked and does it because they do care when you think you haven’t been that close. What’s even more surprising is when a project you worked on really hard but think of it as a futile attempt is appreciated as a work of art (another article of mine got published: ), or so you could say. I mean, I really can’t think of any metaphors for this! And then, finally, finally you discover that something you deserve and have been truly waiting for isn’t stuck in limbo like you presumed it to be. It’s on the road and heading to you!
P.S. Did you know that limbo is also a West Indian dance in which the dancer bends back and passes repeatedly under a gradually lowered horizontal bar? I didn’t. I do now. And that I think of it now, I might have seen this on TV too. I can’t be too sure. Oh, well. Toodles.
P.S. Did you know that limbo is also a West Indian dance in which the dancer bends back and passes repeatedly under a gradually lowered horizontal bar? I didn’t. I do now. And that I think of it now, I might have seen this on TV too. I can’t be too sure. Oh, well. Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment