Okay, now that I'm back...Where was I? Yeah, the compulsive need to post by the late hour in the rainiest night ever since June beckons. Also by that, I am compelled to sound educational or rather wise, if I am to impost my sanities on you at this late hour. So anyway, it seems like things are finally taking off to good beginnings. I hope it lasts for you and me. I'm not sorry some people aren't around to share it but boo-hoo, you. I don't care! Have you heard Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat? I want to marry that man so he can sing me to sleep as I lie in his arms. He is sooo cool. He's like those people who are unconventionally cool or who don't have to try too hard to be cool like you know (Ok a list of my favorite Unconventionally cool folks- Not necessarily in order):
- Ellen DeGeneres (Laugh Sing Dance)
- John Mayer (What he sings about is relateable and very listenable)
- Anne Hathaway
- Michael Moscovitz (I wish he were real. He's hot, smart and v.v.sweet)
- Anoop Desai
- Kal Penn
- Edlyn D'souza
- Nandini Velho (She was my roomie for 2 years, she's uber cool)
- Barney Stinson (His catch phrases and wit's unconventional too! I love him)
- Rahul Bose (The man's a God)
- America Ferrera
- Mia Thermopolis
- David Schwimmer
- Chris Daughtry
- Sapna Bhavnani
- Ron Weasley
- Sonam Kapoor
- Imran Khan
- Amanda Bynes
- Meg Cabot
- Jacob Black (He's far by the coolest and hottest!)
- Prince Harry
- Barack Obama
- Tyra Banks
- Priya Dutt
- Robert Langdon
- Alex (Grey's Anatomy)
- Albus Dumbledore
- Mark Zuckerburg
- Michael Caine
- Luis Fernandes
- Mira Malhotra
- Jennifer Anniston
- J.D ( Zach Braff in Scrubs)
Since I have nothing more to say, I will post this and hit my bed, no, not literally, I will sleep on it, you fool!
Goodnight, cyberspace. Float forever, I know it's what you like doing best.
5 comments:
paul rudd
aaron barett
michael caine
Paul Rudd's cool and Michael Caine is well, on my list now, thanks! :) I forgot to mention him.
But who is Aaron Barett?
check out 'reel big fish'. the band, that is.
whaaaat?
In reference to?
Post a Comment