October 04, 2009

Of Thunder and New Things

I can hear the huge bellows of thunder every now and then. Who would've thought we'd have two very rainy days in October of all months? Breaking a record here, that's for sure. Well, I like today. 4 is my one of my favorite numbers. It's one of my best friends' and most fave people's birthday and...well, yeah. Writing is going down the drain or so I think. Hiral's not publishing anything recent that I've sent her. Sarcasm is hard to put forth in writing for the masses. I hope it gets better and I get to write more! Because if I don't, I'll die. Well, not literally, I hope but I'll be sad. Okay, you know I mean. Why should I ramble on? The thunder is really thrilling to me. Even a bit fascinating. Even though I jump up every time I hear the big blow of thunder. I had such a good time at Nina's Fake Birthday Surprise on Friday Night..(We surprised her with a LOVELY donut stacked cake and a few presents, balloons and a crown) it reminded me of when we all lived at Silvan Shades (all five of us + Sheryl). Brought old memories and happy thoughts back.. The donut cake was simply a stroke of genius and Nina loved it all. She had to, we're not best friends for nothing! To top it all was dinner at Five Spice and it wasn't the dinner at all but the conversation that made me smile and smile. Conversation & good company. Ah, like a fine glass of caramellised white dessert wine. I'm reading this book for teenagers (nothing new for me, I love books of different kinds) called Prom Nights From Hell...it's not bad at all. Kind of like it. I'm also trying to hurry up with my Rosecraft work, the exhibition's on Saturday and I hope I don't let myself or anyone else down. Go, me! You know you can, Ro. Just be that girl you are deep down inside! :)

No comments: