December 04, 2010

Silver Lining

There are some things that you just can't explain. That's alright, it's life. Once you stop learning or experiencing new things, the journey is over. I'm okay. It was just a phase. I can't forget or replace all of it if I tried. You're still alright. To new things.

P.S. I bought some really neat stuff from the causeway today: a cool summer boho dress (teal), pink kolhapuris, a robot necklace & an Eiffel Tower necklace (I'll put up pics later - I am very happy with my purchases - super cool). I met C and B today; they make me happy, they had me smiling. C made me some chocolate pudding; I love him for him! :-) Also, I still believe that whatever you do, you gotta do it passionately. Yeah, yeah, I know there aren't always gonna be happy endings but the fact of just being pure at heart and loving the feeling, it just makes all the difference. ℒℴѵℯ is a pretty cool thing, there's time for it. Right place, right time, all that schmooze. Not sure if I used the word in the right context, just check with urbandictionary to be sure.

1 comment:

Chandni Tolani said...

Meet everyone but Me!!!! *smoke coming out of ears*