December 14, 2010

List For December ♥

December is one of my favourite months in the year. A big reason is because of Christmas and there's something in the air that always keeps me smiling (sparkly Christmas cider dust, perhaps?). That and the fact that Christmas is a magical time, you feel like spreading the more than usual et cetera. Plus the weather in Bombay is so good (yeah baby, 19 degrees and it's dropping lower). It's like I want to go outside in a vest and catch a cold. I'm literally doing that. I mean, I just waxed; what do you expect? I can't let it all go to waste. Economics, you see? So yeah, I get to wear my cool new clothes and I'm really feeling excited about this whole new 'fashion' aspect. I suddenly seem to wanna dress up well, have a definitive style rather just dress up boho and of the beach-bum variety kinds. Okay, so I really also thought I'd get inked this month on account of the season, the time and everything else but not sure. Funds are moving toward the negative half of my scale. Anyway, here's a to-do list for myself, for the month of December to be accomplished (I'll strike out the ones I complete as soon I can)!
  1. Complete POP snowman
  2. Find true love (sure, sure, why not? That's just the sarcastic me talking but yes, I really wanna)!
  3. Paint TT's coasters X 2
  4. Wear new clothes to work
  5. Get reindeer antlers
  6. Christmas greetings for office colleagues
  7. Gift for Emily & Chloey
  8. Read: Haroun & The Sea Of Stories
  9. Make funky necklace with silver beads
  10. Find craft-box
  11. Wash the Converse-like ballets
  12. Write a Tinkle story
  13. Sell Fallen & Keep The Change
  14. Make out with a hottie under the mistletoe!
  15. Try to make eggnog with Mr. D
  16. Make four Christmas ornaments
P.S. I'll add more to the list. I know I'm forgetting a lot of things so yeah!

No comments: