December 17, 2010

Mistletoe & Holly

So... I'm pretty excited about the weekend (can't say why here). Oh yeah, and Tweety's showing me a cool new way to convert my domain. I want a cooler and cleaner design template. I can't wait to do some cool work for real on that front (I'm trying to divert my mind it's not happening. It's like OMFG, he is so hot).

And how, how, how the F do I hear that song from so far away? Am I insane? Are my ears too keyed up for it? Like it's an in-built unforgettable sound. I don't hear the laughter anymore though. In other news, my hair has grown long, not strong, but long. Also, the Christmas spirit is settling in and I feel happy. Let it snow! Anyway, I tried to, I did but yeah, I can't let go. I know I'm crazy and silly but I really just can't. But it's okay, that's just who I am. I can't change that. Merry Christmas, ye merry folk!

No comments: