Are stars spirits of dead people smiling down on you? Why isn't moving on a speedy process? Why do we very often than not,cling to the past? Why do you get messages from phone services and not from people you wish messaged you? Why do we think what is not? Why is a choice to remain single not respected for exactly what it is? Why is there a weird taste in my mouth? Are they looking at me? Are we just friends or more? Is it wrong to love your own space? Have we met before? Will he notice me if I wear this t-shirt? Is the end near? Do Aliens exist? Will I go to Egypt? Are there ghosts around me that I can't see,as I sit and type this? Should I give that lecher a piece of my mind? Shall I offer her a hanky? Should I help him? Will I really never be married? Do you think I'll meet God someday? Why hasn't Seventeen come out with an issue this month-is it a mystery? Will I play the guitar? Will my phone come back to life? Isn't nothing something? Who am I? Will I get the job? Does he think I'm pretty? Is she gonna be okay? What is your name? Are u reading my blog right now? What shall I have for dinner? What are you thinking about? What is it that you really wish for? Have you been to the Bermuda Triangle? Would you like to jump into a foamy sea and feel free? Will you call me when you reach? Is summer here already? Have you been to Disney Land? Have you surfed a wave? Does he like me? Do you think the edge of the sea has some thing sad about it-like it's going off into another world? Did I spill sauce on my shirt again? What if you saw me across the road and didn’t know it was me? What if you met me before but just can’t remember? Will we ever meet the people whose faces we’ve never seen before except in dreams? Why do I still think of you and wish the best for you? When you make a wish on an eyelash and blow it away, does it travel into a parallel universe? Can you answer a question with a question? Tu comprend? How are we so different from our parents? Why am I like this? Why? Did I lock the door when I left the house? Do you wonder where you'll be five minutes from now?
No comments:
Post a Comment