It’s amazing how you can think one thing and say the other. The games our brains play with our mouth.
What you know is that I’m a random blogger like everyone else. What you don’t know is, who I really am. But in this world of weirdness and weirder-ness, I ask, ‘Do we really want to know?’ Do we? And why? This is a world of gossip. I strive to un thrive. Then again, it is difficult to not. The world is full of people. Different categories of people. The more we analyze, the more confused we become. Loving somebody must be awesome. I wouldn’t know. Sex isn’t a big deal. But I may not come close to doing it because I have my own issues. Sharing secrets with someone you care about is great. I’m rambling and I don’t have a point to make. I’m typing for the sake of it. I hate confinement. I have a phobia of closed spaces. I like to be free. Running around in an empty stadium. Driving at night on a lone road. Walking by myself at the beach. I am not afraid of people. I’m afraid of losing myself. Of giving myself away. I feel lost in a throng of faces. I look for people I’ve seen in my dreams. Sometimes, I wish I could remember their faces. I seek answers to my immediate plans. I do not want to not go to college anymore. Most importantly, I wish to remain the same. I want to be happy. I want to care about world peace or saving the environment. I want to not care too much about material things. But I do. I want to accomplish all that I’ve set out far. I believe I’m gonna make it. I miss my old home. I miss living with people. I hate coming back to an empty house. I never want to have kids. Or get married. But sometimes I think if I did have kids, or adopted any, I’d name them Ariel and Skye. I don’t want to ever think about death of any of my family members. I think, sometimes, you need to try at least, to be prepared but I don’t think I ever will. However, like a coward, I do hope that I would die first before any of that happened lest dealing with it because I know I will never be able to. I know I would never dream of taking my life away because it means so much to me, I love it and I’m amazed at how far I’ve come. Especially in mind and spirit. How much I’ve learnt and grown. And as far as I’m concerned, nothing will ever be a mistake in my life because I will always learn. To feel like you know everything is just plain boring. When you have a raw desire to know or have a to-do list, you know you want to go further. Explore. Discover. And keep dreaming big. Dreams are never foolish.
2 comments:
mm...really weird person..u dnt want to get married or have kids??wht u want thn?anyways nice to read..
Well,Vasu,apparently I do not want to get married.Having kids, that I'll decide later. But you are my first comment-leaver, so I decided to reply. And I want alot of things. Marriage is just not on my list. :)
Post a Comment