I just read this thought in my friend's email , "Dream should be such that it shouldn't let you sleep." - Abdul Kalam
And it just sparked my ignition. All these past few nights, I haven't been able to sleep. I think of things. I dream of things. Sometimes, I just wonder if everyone could be right...whether these are just castle dreams. But somehow I want to make it happen, I want for it to happen and deep down, I just know it'll happen. Is that crazy?
I'm in such an awesome and creative field...Media. Naturally, I'm interested in so many different aspects of it....writing, film-making, photography, editing, advertising etc. I don't wanna give up one to do the other. I would want to do it all and experience it all. Even if it's a little of everything. I like learning. Especially new things. Exploring stuff.
I get excited by such little things... Seemingly rubbish stuff to others but awesome stuff to me...
Like I keep saying 'Thank you' to rickshaw drivers and none of them really reply but one guy said 'Thank you', too and that made my day!Or talking about something truly passionate to me or making a point in a class of people...those things thrill me!Talking to strangers....it's fun when you pick the right ones.... Or seeing an old friend across the road and yelling out to them! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment