Hey because of that cool dream,maybe it was trying to tell me to leave all my emotional junk behind....So I'm actually on the road to letting go!!
I mean, for a while, it did seem right but I guess I've got more in store for me!!
I'm thinking of writing a book....I always wanted to...Just never got around to doing it.
I sometimes wish my journals would get published some day.But I don't know how comfortable I would feel about others reading it.
Whatever.
This is a start for the new me!!!
Let's see how far this 'letting go' works....
:)
I mean, for a while, it did seem right but I guess I've got more in store for me!!
I'm thinking of writing a book....I always wanted to...Just never got around to doing it.
I sometimes wish my journals would get published some day.But I don't know how comfortable I would feel about others reading it.
Whatever.
This is a start for the new me!!!
Let's see how far this 'letting go' works....
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment