March 17, 2009
The Disappearing Act
I'm trying to be as incognito as possible. I think it's working. Because if I lay low for a while, it'll help me gain better perspective. This is what I do. When I get sad, I like being with myself best. It sucks that you have to explain to your friends why you are this way or for them to work on what can they do to make you feel better. I mean, that happens on its own. Better to deal with it alone, than have a posse of your best friends trying to gauge what's wrong with you and trying to help you to feel better. There's nothing definite to get anyone out of a certain mood, I dunno what my remedy is but for long, I've believed it to be writing. Writing or thinking. And yeah, I'm only human so but natural, that remedy would include the outflowing of frustrated tears. Sometimes I am strange, much as I like being around some people and being noticed for my 'coolness', I really like being invisible too. Is that scary-weird? Cuz honestly I think I really like my alone-time better than any other time. I dunno. I'm scared and I think that being 22 and unemployed makes me feel like I'm running out of a lot of time here. Precious Time. But whatever, there'll be another post in the very near future where I'll be super-excited about something else so don't dwindle on this moany-wallowy post for too long. It's bad enough that I'm this mopey, you shouldn't have to be that way too. Just don't be like me. Be different!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your comment about U2 thats what they are..Also from all the voices in the world as beautiful as they are you can just tell Bono by his voice..
I know....I love this other line too...What you don't have,you don't need it now...How cool is he!!!That makes so much sense and its placed so awesomely in the song! :)
And sometimes, You are on the road and you have no destination in mind...it' so cool...and fun and true.
After the flood, all the colors did come out....
Post a Comment