March 25, 2009

Bono


Bono really knows how to say it like that. Just like that. I mean, did you think you could put 'On the road, but you've got no destination' in a song? An easy-listening, alternative rock song. This song really is apt to make anyone feel like it's a beautiful day. Even the line, 'You've been all over and it's been all over you'....oooh, the writing is kick-ass. It sums up life generally.

'After the flood, all the colors came out.....


What you don't have, you don't need it now...

What you don't know, you can feel it somehow...'

Even I wouldn't have thought of the first two lines that way, at least when I would be feeling all bitter and pissed off with life, I wouldn't have thought that I actually don't need what I don't have right now but it does support my other thesis that Whatver happens, happens for a reason!

I'm excited about many things at the moment:

1. Meeting Also Tao D'Souza
2. Noitseuq-if anything happens
3. Alita
4. Meeting Minila
5. Washing my hair
6. Buying Silver Wire
7. Printing my visiting Cards
8. How can I forget? My Blog-readers!
9. More Karaoke
10.Pepsi
11.Rosecraft




2 comments:

Sherwin Coelho said...

I hope all that you're excited for actually meets up to their expectations. all the very best. i got so envious when you wrote pepsi, coz thats my lenten sacrifice and i'm dying for it.

krypton02 said...

Haha, I just read your very thorough review on Nimbooz,your level of writing is so above mine(a par above mine, in Ali's words since she'd want to sound more refined!), I almost feel like I'm still getting there,you know... :)

I hope so too, you know some folks say that you can't be a jack of all trades but I think if you really believe in yourself and do ahead and do what you do, you really can!