“Even though the moment passed me by,I still can’t turn away..” - Name,Goo Goo Dolls
I love songs that you can relate to.Like a song could actually represent your life at one time and it’s only because we as human beings,all experience the same emotions but in totally different ways.I don’t know,it’s what I think.
Everyone’s interpretation is different.
Music is a such a lovely way to express one’s self.
It is like uncovering another soul,a deeper understanding of a person or a thing.
It can take you to another dimension,like an escape into an infinite universe.
I think of different things.
Music can lift my mood or just represent my mood or just be there and not irk me with questions.
It’s pure and beautiful like love or an intense emotion of feeling like watching the stars against an inky sky,lying on the grass,playing with a leaf and lick the rain drops as they fall down on your face and feel at peace,feel light and…
Maybe hold hands with someone you really care about and know right at the moment,wishing what you each wish for,you are just purely happy.
Everyone’s interpretation is different.
Music is a such a lovely way to express one’s self.
It is like uncovering another soul,a deeper understanding of a person or a thing.
It can take you to another dimension,like an escape into an infinite universe.
I think of different things.
Music can lift my mood or just represent my mood or just be there and not irk me with questions.
It’s pure and beautiful like love or an intense emotion of feeling like watching the stars against an inky sky,lying on the grass,playing with a leaf and lick the rain drops as they fall down on your face and feel at peace,feel light and…
Maybe hold hands with someone you really care about and know right at the moment,wishing what you each wish for,you are just purely happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment