January 07, 2011

Clarity ♥

I have a good feeling about 2011. Clarity by John Mayer plays in the background as I type this. I have been having a manic brain overhaul over the past few months due to the thoughts of a certain man. I can't say that I am completely over him nor am I still completely in 'like' with him. Let's just say that I am in between, caught in the middle. 2011 has begun on a rather calm note. Bright. Injected with positivity, sunshine and a pinch of happy dust. I do miss certain people with a fierce abandon and it's hard when you know you can't be physically as close to them as you'd wish to be right now, right this second but hell, c'est la vie, mais non? The beach bum is one person I'd really like to meet this year. I hope I do! It has been far too long. In other news, I am totally excited about my 24th birthday this year. My birthday didn't really happen for me last year. This year seems like it's going to be much more special so I can't wait any longer for it! I won't type more as I have run out of thoughts. The good memories are still intact. I will add to them and forget the bad ones.

No comments: