I feel like I'm lost in space, again. In a completely good way, I really can't explain it or put it in words. Like I am part of the other Universe. The real kind. Like I feel like a celestial body. I have always been random, I'll never be able to explain it to anybody nor do I want to. It's rare that you find people that already understand the way you work, how you function, who you are without questioning...anything. It's the best kind of relationship to have with anybody or is it because I, a lone operator, seem to think that you arrive alone and thus you leave alone? I think the best way to discover awesomeness of your being is to lose yourself time and again. Lose yourself within yourself. It's the best kind of healing. It's as therapeutic as sitting on your bed leaning against the corner with your knees curled up to your chest and imagining a cold, black and dark lake. A lake that has a midnight blue surface; it ripples with a sheen of glistening diamonds. You break the surface and put your hand in as you stop rowing the canoe. Your reflection flickers. You see a pair of haunted eyes, they suck you in and you feel strange. Unreal. A soul out of your body.
I'm not sure what I meant here... but I love the feeling I'm feeling right this second. Let's end with these words, shall we?
I'm smoking Life. Try it, it's like Angel Dust. - ©Roanna Fernandes
2 comments:
Lose yourself within yourself :D
A new kind of inception eh :D
We are always our best friends :D
Anyone who does not have a motive to be friends with you is yourself.
Have fun :D
:)
I didn't think of that - did they use that line in Inception? I'm not sad or anything...they're just thoughts, Rohan.
Post a Comment