I thought this would be a good recluse but how can it because even as I write, I need to think? Scheisse. It's the devil and the deep blue sea. Thinking is a bad thing. My friend, Africa* once told me that over-thinking is a gift. Yeah, right and I'm President Obama. I've got to quit worrying man. Just focus on the happiness, I mean, honestly I don't think I've been this happy in a long while so I should probably use Daisy's advice and focus on that core happiness that is keeping me going!
Work-wise, things at burrp! seem to be picking up and how. Two new team-mates: George and Isha, Ruma left, A is leaving too. :( We got used to having them around here!
But yeah, other than that, work is picking up the pace, there are newer challenges, fun responsibilities, the promise of new designations, new ideas and yes, higher salaries! MUHAHA, but of course. We've been busy with loads of establishment and movie reviews; I love that part - it keeps us sane and always out there. Right now, we're having a contest at work - Menu Marathon - which is fun. Admittedly, some two days back, I thought it was the lamest excuse ever but it's acually kind of exciting.
Leia is just the best thing in my life right now! She just keeps me going. May be it's her way of transpiring goodwill to the world and inspiring people. Kind of like Nandini Velho. Not that there can ever be a replacement for her, I'm just saying. :)
I think I'll end with these happy thoughts. It's rare that I do! Night-night.
2 comments:
turn of the tide aye? glad!
Scribblers Inc.
I'm not sure...I don't know!
Post a Comment