May 24, 2010

(To-be) R.I.P Eric

So, he's already on life support now and I'm keeping him alive selfishly for my sake till we get a transplant done. :( Oh Eric, I'm going to miss you so. I'm listening to Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake and over-flooded with memories. That was your first ever ringtone, do you remember? Anyway I'm gonna keep you with me long after you're gone, don't worry... You shall never be too far away from my heart. I love you. Thanks for the memories, the music (my head has never felt like a reverberating discotheque than when with you). When I was down, you passed on texts and phone calls that could only lift me up! You kept me company when I felt alone, you lit up my darkness when I could only see black, you provided me many a-entertainment as we played Prince of Persia and Scooby-Doo together. You didn't complain when we had to hook you up with a false back due to lack of an adequate surgery (also we'd have to transplant your entire vertebrae then and I couldn't have that! No!) You didn't cringe when I dropped you a million times over, in spite of it, you only fought harder to remain with me till the end of time, you lost your eye in a deathly battle last year...and now I must let you go, old friend, to a better place, a safer place, a place where you can come to no harm. I'll miss you, baby! May you be reborn in the new life I shall learn to soon care for. I love you. Infinitely, we had the best time ever. You were the best phone around and if I didn't already assert that, my friends did too. You will be missed deeply.

This was to commemorate the slow death of my K 750 baby. Let's take a moment's silence to honour his memory. I know he'd love that.

2 comments:

Chandni Tolani said...

I'm gonna miss Eric too and so is my BB, who after reading this post is soon going to get a name! :)

ruma said...

whoa whoa!