May 28, 2010

Electrical Storm

So I'm walking out in the cold, pouring rain and I think I like it. I'm embracing it! It's a good thing, really and it couldn't get better. It's cold and a little dismal and unclear, but not negative. I like it. I appreciate it. It's stormy, windy and freezing but I'm going on, I want to. But even as I'm stepping over potholes, I'm falling. I can't say that I'm not scared and yet at the same time, it gives me such a fierce adrenaline rush that I want to do it! Ah, again, as I have done so, a million...no, make that a zillion times over, I'm rambling! I feel like I'm in an electrical storm of sorts (U2 reference)... in my mind, all of the time, I know that's not enough, if the sky can crack, there must be a way for love and only love. Oh gosh, I must shut up. I'm talking crazy, as I always do. I'll let the chips fall where they may, there's no use psyching myself out. I'm happy in my head, really. I'm just being a jackass otherwise, you know. I think I'll just keep walking in the rain for now, it's a nice feeling. It makes me wanna just stuff my hands in my hoodie's pockets and smile as I walk by myself. I don't have to think anymore, I'm just being. Loving the feeling. It's like an escape into a universe where sound doesn't travel. I'm gaining space, perspective... I'm taking the leap. I'm almost there! And it's gonna be awesome, I know it. Oh, Michael Moscovitz, you must be real. :)

P.S. I'm not on Prozac, you doofs, I'm okay, really. Just in a slightly trippy mood, that's all.

No comments: