Been eons since I last penned down my vagrant thoughts and feelings here, I’ve missed it. What’s been happening? I’m back from my brief holiday at the Arab Land and been writing for Bindass and trying to do a lot since my contract ends soon (December… I hope they re-hire me for more time, I love writing for Bindass). Also, I guess I’ve become too much of a TV addict. I mean, I’ve got one show to watch every day and I can’t help but follow it, if I don’t, I’ve got to catch the repeat telecast the next day so much so that if I have to go out anywhere, I hate doing so lest I miss my programs! When I came to Bombay to live the first time years back, I barely got to watch TV at the hostel and I thought I’d curbed myself of the addiction for at least three years and well, now it’s back again! DAMN!
Aside of all that, I’ve begun to love painting on canvases, the paint just flows off effortlessly off the tips of my brushes and I’m so glad I went for those art classes in the middle of the year. I’m going to be painting a lot more canvases. It’s become an amazing and rather colorful hobby! I’m going to Hobby Ideas tomorrow and might pick up a whole bunch of art-related stuff, mostly for Rosecraft. I hope Neha gets in touch with me or lets me know what the situation is like at TO. I really want a job! A real job, a job I love, with a desk of my own, my own coffee mug etc., you know what I mean? I’m not a bad person. I’m the least of all risk-takers, I’m overtly cautious, I have inhibitions, I’m reserved, I’m not very brave but when it comes to something I love, I know I can do it, I’ve done it before! And I’m pretty creative, I’m smart, I write well, I have a good eye for color, I observe when you least notice and when you think, “Man, is she shy or what?” There’s more to me than meets the eye. So why can’t I get a chance to prove myself to everyone else? Why has my hope just being crushed in to little itsy-bitsy bits? I know I deserve it! You know that, too! So hire me and we’ll make it ROCK! COME ON!
Phew.. I hope I was heard. I’m feeling really drowsy but waiting up for Desperate Housewives (See, it’s just TV, TV, TV all the time… can you blame me? I mean, when I’m all mentally blocked to write for Bindass, it’s my only other recluse besides sticking it out with myself). Besides I can’t wait to see what Lynette does about Porter now that he’s having an affair with a married woman, what Dave’s secret is, will Carlos lose his job as a masseur at the Country Club? Damn, I’ve got this TV addiction bad.
Listening to Broken by Lifehouse, I wish the Universal Time Clock did break and time stopped but only in time whilst not messing up the space or kinetic continuum. Sometimes I try to wonder it’d be like to live in a futuristic world with robots, space-travel, lev-mag trains, subways through ocean bodies, aliens and that kind of thing. It enthralls me, of what could be.
Oooh, I finished decorating the photo frame for a friend, now gotta print the pic and put it in! Hope she loves it. Cheerio.
Love,
Krypton.
P.S. Read my stories on www.bindass.com
No comments:
Post a Comment