August 23, 2009

I am cool. Like Ice. Maybe cooler. :)



I think is my new anthem or phrase, rather. I just helped two of my friends design an invite and it turned out pretty cool, it was soooo exciting to just help them with it. I feel so nice and I feel so proud and it feels like I'm on the right track here, you know... Like, finally. I just want to get in to it fully- Designing, Graphic Art and Illustrating. I'm going to. I'm going to meet Qyara, after ages I think and may be this week, I should get my cheques. I'm sceptical but yeah, let's just wait and see. If you watched a movie called Shadow recently, I'm sorry, you're definitely a loser. It's gotta be the dumbest attempt at an wannabe-unconventional-hero-starring-movie. I'm sure it sucks, I don't have to watch it to know, just like the director knew that he wasn't supposed to put out there and hurt the eyes of us innocent people with a crappy excuse of a movie. I'm sorry I'm a tad rambly in this one but I had to post something today. It's my blog and I can. Like they say, the Pen is mightier than the sword. Only in my case, the keyboard is mightier than this sleep threatening to bring me down... Will blog later. Adios. Sweet dreams, invisible visitors to my dear, dear beloved blog... :)


I need to make it but I just can't fake it, I'll give it my best if you'll just take it. ( I want to work with a magazine and I'm hoping to get the job!)
P.S. Check my new techni-color creation. Color is so pretty, ain't it? It makes everything glow.

No comments: