July 17, 2009

In an imaginary rocket to space...


Um, I guess it's okay, sure, life will suck and then you don't even get to die... and I know it sounds corny but it's also because there are sooo many folks who love you! Not only corny-ish, that totally didn't any make sense to me, but I'm gonna blog it anyway. Not because I'm crazy but cuz I can.
The picture I've uploaded along with this post has no relevation whatsoever, it's my messy shelf in my cupboard but my favorite shelf nonetheless and it's colorful and looks pretty as a fresco! Well, yeah, ok if it's true and they are going to diss me off, it's fine, sure, it'll suck, I'll be bummed, I'd cry but I'll be cool (in some time possibly). Just need to really start looking in other places faster and make sure that they happen and not just talk about them. I'm glad I bought a Sketch-Book for my art-work, it'll help me. Now, all I gotta do is pay the fees and start some serious painting. You know, it'll be too bad if I don't get to give in Nandini's interview before I get kicked off cuz she was so excited, I was, too and now it'll just fizz out on us. But some other grass on another side, then. My lappie has 24% battery power left and I have no wish to plug in the charger so I'll see you around. Thanks for listening, it helps me suck it up and smile. :) Be cool.

No comments: