I’ve just managed to affirm that I’ve been incredibly stupid. The past two weeks that I abstained from facebook didn’t work at all very well. I’ve still somehow managed to rack up a huge bill of 1,317.64 Rs. I am sooo dead! This has happened a few times before but have I learnt my lesson? No, No, No, Noooope. So now I have to pay the price. Possibly from my much awaited cheque of 2,000 from UTV. Sucks, I tell you. And my boss hasn’t been responding much to my e-mails and stuff which has got me thinking, does she think I’m over-enthusiastic and she can’t have any of that? But I write well, and on time, I want more work and now in such a testing case and a trying time, I definitely need the money. I didn’t go for my interview for Jr.Copywriter with Ignitee today. Well, it rained really hard. Plus, it’s a different direction completely. I would never want to work for an ad agency full-fledgedly and for same old sucky clients. Its magazines I’m more inclined to. Print Graphics, Illustrations, Package Design, Stationery..that kinda stuff. And all I’m thinking about is how I’m going to pay my f***ing internet bill. Shit. I hate Reliance. It freaking sucks (Oh yeah, I love blaming someone else for my problems, but in this case, it holds true, the staff at Reliance sucks. They can’t speak fricking English. Are they trained well-enough or well-informed about their services? No, I believe that they aren’t. I mean, you can’t hire random people, throw them into crappy uniforms and make them by-heart some info if they have no physical know-how of how it works. They also should learn how to deal with customers). Who has to pay for all this crap? Ironically, me. When I want to change my net tariff plan, I believe their system is fucked up. But when I have to cough up the cash, their machines work pretty fine to me. They suck.
Ah, enough of my rants, I will do something about this, believe you me, this rant isn’t empty and I will make sure I have my way with those freaks.
Anyway, I can’t wait to watch the Half-Blood Prince this week and it’s going to be super-fantastic! : ) Oooh, and Margo had her baby, she’s really cute and rumor has it that she has the adorablest dimples! Also, I have two chapters left in The Hungry Tide and I’ll be sad when the book’s over. I hope nothing bad happens even though they are on the brink of a cyclone right now. I hope Kanai, Piya, Fokir and Horen are all fine. I was surprised to learn that Arup has read the book as well and he too, thinks it’s brilliant and he told me that Amitav has set up an NGO for the Irrawady and Gangetic Dolphins in the Sunderbans. Awesome, right? Must tell Ashwita this. Also, it felt good to speak to Miaaaow for so long yesterday, I really want to watch The Hangover with her, too. Plus, I need to cough up bucks for my FA painting classes…yay! : ) Btw, I have become a twitter-hoe from the looks of it. I’m very ashamed to admit, cuz while I abstained from facebook, I sought my solace with twitter. Shucks, I need a keeper to tame me of my wanton ways. Oooh, and I really want to go partying! It’s been really long and I just wanna take a few of my girlfriends and Costa* out for a night of fun. And I’ve been crushing really, ever so hard on Liberacci* but who knows where the sea shall take us? I do wish we talked more or he was around or something. Damn stupid karma and life-trip-ups.
I want to go to the BWSL but I don’t have a car. Yet.
You keep me in check, Universe. Kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment