April 30, 2009

It's her birthday!


This is Nandini. She used to be my roommate back in one of the many days at the biggest prick of a hostel- Kalyan Kendra. Now I know you cannot see her face properly and it doesn't matter because she hates attention of the paparazzi-likes-kind. And I'm definitely one of her much-annoying paparazzos! She is probably gonna kill me for this too. But maybe today shall be exceptional. It is her birthday, after all. Haaappy Birthday!

Since this post began really randomly, I have no idea how to begin adequately or what to say but may be I could start to tell you of her many exceptional qualities:

1. She will tell you like it is...oh,believe me,exactly like it is.
2. She has no hold-ups, emotional or superficial.
3. She loves Bono and Zakir passionately.
4. She loves wild life and Animal Turf.
5. If it's somebody she loves or something she loves, she will guard it more fiercely than a young mother-tigress.
6. She thrives on gossip.
She has been known to hang upside down from her bunk bed at the hostel while straining to hear tidbits of shouting-matches between our warden's husband and son, from an open window and with of course, no care for her life.
7. She inspires me! Truly. She can inspire anyone, she's an awesome teacher.

8. She sees through your phoniness.
9. She loves her space and keeping in touch with someone really undermines her unique attitude and style.
10. She pretends to not care but she cares very,very much indeed.
11. She teaches you new bad words, language being no barrier.
12. She can love with unconditional abandon.
13. She is a great room-mate for the most unconventional reasons.
14. She is completely unconventional.
15. She's coolio!
16. She.....Oh well, I could go on and on, let me just say that I love her so very much and I really miss her like hell!
Being with her is like being on a consistent trip and always in a very good way.

No comments: