April 12, 2009

You, Your Screen, Your PC, The Internet, WWW.

Dear You,

Hi! How have you been? I'm pretty afraid that I've fucked things up with a good friend. Not sure though, but I really, really hope not. I have just 6 grand left in my account. I wish I were walking at Marine Drive now....Lord knows how I'd like to feel the Sea-Spray on my face. My head hurts. I miss having real, personal e-mails in my inbox. It's been long since I've even received any unofficial letters. My best friend, Mi promised she'd write me one today and then she tells me she couldn't find any paper at home. Funny,huh? Oh, I have to tell you this funny thing that happened to me on the train. So I tell this lady on the train that there's an insect on her kurta, she smiles at me and I thought she'd brush it off and thank me (fat chance but wait, I'm spoiling it), instead she flicks it off right back at me and in my head, I'm laughing at how fricking funny-strange it is! Luckily, it wasn't a scary insect else I would have flicked it back at her and scurried off. What a weirdo, right? Funny way to say thanks, Lady.

And they stopped selling those cool earring wire things at Hobby Idea...They said no one bought them but I used to! :( The saleslady told me I'd get it at Buleshwar or something.

Have you heard Love etc by Pet Shop Boys....it's an amazing trance-pop haunting kind of song...very pop-art in its sound, even though pop-art is more see-able than intangible, I think you can almost hear it in this song! Check it out.

I've been horribly and irreversibly wrong about something that it makes me wanna cry and at the same time, I'm smiling at how freaking foolish I've been, as now whilst I type this to you, I chat with the afore-mentioned friend and nothing's fucked except the stuff on the inside of my head. I've been a freaking delusional nut. Shit, why did I do this? I've been an egoistic fool. I have never felt this stupid in so long.

Um....Was this supposed to be about me or you? Sorry I haven't been the greatest friend yet. Tell me about you now. I've missed you. I need a hug. Very Badly.

Love,

Me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww baby...one tight hug from meeee...man ur train incident is too funny...i was actually picturising it while i was reading....n i can imagine ur expressions....i wud have beaten the shit outta her.....but honestly train journeys give u quiry instances to laff about....

krypton02 said...

Yeah,I know...what a Psycho Lady.You meet all kinds on the train.
What's Quiry?
Or was it Quirky?