I love looking for stars in an inky sky
I wish my dreams to touch a rainbow high
I like Sunshine
It makes me smile
Vanishes away my troubles…just for a while.
I wish for a wish
A dream that sparkles
Life is life
No matter what we say
And I hope you have a lovely day!
I wish my dreams to touch a rainbow high
I like Sunshine
It makes me smile
Vanishes away my troubles…just for a while.
I wish for a wish
A dream that sparkles
Life is life
No matter what we say
And I hope you have a lovely day!
This is something I totally forgot about that I typed and forgot to post it::
27-07-08
It has finally begun to rain normally. I’m happy but I actually hate the rains. I just knew if it didn’t rain, everything would get royally screwed up. It’d mean more weather changes, an increase in the level of global warming (not that we have a really in-check level right now), farmers committing suicides et cetera. I don’t want the world to end! Already the Mayans have already predicted that the world would end on 20-12-2012. I wonder if it’s just a play on numbers. Remember when 2000 was supposed to be the end of the world? However, at this time, it doesn’t seem so absurd. At the rate that we are going, the end of the world seems pretty plausible. Some of us are still taking it lightly. I, for one do sometimes. I waste a lot of water while washing, brushing my teeth etc. I do throw off my garbage in bins but being sure that just a few of us do it. How is it gonna help? We are slowly destroying the earth in our quest for material things.
I don’t know why I am like this. I slowly begin to disconnect from people for a while. It’s not that I am a loner but at the same time, I have my friends, very few BEST friends and I can’t be best friends with everyone nor do I have just one best friend, I guess. However, I constantly feel the need to disconnect from my friends for a while to take a breather. A splash of fresh air, which not most people get me for. It’s difficult explaining and I really don’t feel the need to. It’s scary at times when I have no idea what the hell I’m doing. And sometimes, I’m just at peace.
It has finally begun to rain normally. I’m happy but I actually hate the rains. I just knew if it didn’t rain, everything would get royally screwed up. It’d mean more weather changes, an increase in the level of global warming (not that we have a really in-check level right now), farmers committing suicides et cetera. I don’t want the world to end! Already the Mayans have already predicted that the world would end on 20-12-2012. I wonder if it’s just a play on numbers. Remember when 2000 was supposed to be the end of the world? However, at this time, it doesn’t seem so absurd. At the rate that we are going, the end of the world seems pretty plausible. Some of us are still taking it lightly. I, for one do sometimes. I waste a lot of water while washing, brushing my teeth etc. I do throw off my garbage in bins but being sure that just a few of us do it. How is it gonna help? We are slowly destroying the earth in our quest for material things.
I don’t know why I am like this. I slowly begin to disconnect from people for a while. It’s not that I am a loner but at the same time, I have my friends, very few BEST friends and I can’t be best friends with everyone nor do I have just one best friend, I guess. However, I constantly feel the need to disconnect from my friends for a while to take a breather. A splash of fresh air, which not most people get me for. It’s difficult explaining and I really don’t feel the need to. It’s scary at times when I have no idea what the hell I’m doing. And sometimes, I’m just at peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment