July 14, 2008

Karma



I suddenly feel basked by good karma....Maybe I felt a sense of peace that Buddha transpired to me through the tatoo I saw on Tao's hand. It's the most beautiful tatoo I've ever seen. It's so awesome and deep and intriguing. I mean, when you look at it first, it's a side profile of Buddha when he was a monk and on the inner hand or forehand, It's the full frontal of The Buddha sitting...the shading done is just beautiful. However, if you look deeper into the tatoo, you will see a third Buddha hidden in the many shades of the folds of his robes(Look at the second pic closely and you will see him, too....a bigger side profile of his face)...Awesome. I love creativity. It's something deep,peaceful and beautiful. Creativity doesn't necessarily have to be related to the arts. There are different forms it can be born in. I feel so happy and pleased. :) I also ran into so many people I haven't seen in a long time yesterday...was a lot of fun....I like to believe that I have been cleansed....pure...rejuvenated.When you realize something inside of you,it reflects on your outter sense and being. You feel lighter and happier.I also feel like as if I can relate to all this inner-being and aura and crap...It's always mesmerized me....aura,sense of being,mythology,tranquility....Ooooh!!!It soothes the soul like nothing or no one else.I almost feel like I need nothing. That's an awesome feeling!Just move forward.It's easy to say it but if you do, your light becomes clearer and brighter to you.

No comments: