Imaginary friends, hello!
![]() |
| #main |
I am 29! I had a birthday four days ago, and it was quite sweet. I spent the day with my family (Minila, too), ate merrily, wore something oceanic (my bhane. midi dress and Promod denim jacket with some Accessorize and shop lune lovelies, some new gladiator sandal flats, etc.) and just had a good time laughing and acting foolish.
![]() |
| accessorize + bhane. + promod + shop lune |
I missed maya and nina being around because they always are around on the 15th but I guess they were busy. Ah, birthdays, when you're older! They're good to dwell on, be lonely or share with. My favourite callers called! Ashu + Marie. ❤ Minila made me a deliciousssss oceanic-themed birthday cake. It was so good! Ooh, and Sonaksha, my littlest, newest, most talented and very sweet friend presented me with a lovely Harry Potter book set (the library books - the Quidditch book, FBAWTFT, and the book of tales) - she should not have. But I do love it so much already! Grateful for all the love. Non-sexual love is goooood.
![]() |
| Cake by the Ocean ;-) #notreally |
Oh, and I went to Chennai and Pondicherry on the 11th - I actually wanted to spend my birthday completely alone in a different, new place and in a sense, I did, I suppose... I was there for about a day and a half. While the trip was quite sudden - I planned it a long time ago, but I did my research only some two weeks before, booked my tickets a week prior to my departure but it all turned out okay ultimately.
![]() |
| gladiator flats |




No comments:
Post a Comment