How do you not care about these things?
Don't know... I just don't, I guess. You shouldn't, too.
You're so cool.
Look, at one point, I felt the same way. It's difficult to explain... I get that. That feeling like nothing matters and nobody cares. It's all you. You are mildly depressed, yes. I'll help you figure it out, yeah... But sometimes things are magnified in our minds. We need to step out of our heads for a while.
I know what you mean. But it's so difficult...
Hey, you're crying... Actually, do that.
Erm, I'm sorry, it's all I ever seem to do lately.
Get it all off of your chest... It's cool.
You're so cool.
Hahahaha! Shut up. Look, things will never seem better. Life will never be constant; we just gotta help your brain a little. Find some balance. We've got this. :-)
Okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment