"Everything was weird. Suddenly... I realised I hated the world less, and hated ME more. It was a conceited feeling. It didn't make me feel anything. Except a rage to destruct and destroy. Get rid of everything that I collected. Stop thinking so darned much. Do something good for a change. Not just have thoughts of things. It felt weird. These hateful feelings are wearing on me. I am trying... But I feel like things are not on my side anymore. Good forces... Karma, whatever you may call it. The nights I hate the most. Because I can't sleep and then I can't wake when morning breaks. My body fights with my brain and always win. It makes me detest my skin. This lump of flesh. I feel useless... People keep telling so. I am writing a hateful tale... I need your help. Please help me, I pray to you - everyday. Help me, please..."
No comments:
Post a Comment