Hiiii. Imma let you in on something! First of all, I don't really know where IMMA came from. Sorry. there's no secret, kids. No secret. I actually wish I recorded what Minila and I (have I written that, correctly?) talked about that night because it was good stuff. Challenging stuff. Things that we wish we told our friends or ourselves a long time ago. Anyway, fuck that, we're telling ourselves now, right? There's a start and it's good. Oh, it's good.
1. Do everything that you want.
2. You don't need to have an AMBITION. It's so over-rated. Be ambitious about things but there is no end goal. No pinnacle of success (not negatively, somewhat realistically). You could be happy, too. That's success right there, friends! :-)
3. There is no set age for anything. People made that stuff up.
4. Society is a horrible word. Yep, continue to hate it.
5. Keep your maiden name, ladies. You shouldn't have to change your name mama-papa-gave-you to D'Souza-Pereira or anything after you get married**, keeeep your name (whole) if you like... #JustSaying*
6. We're mostly similar to our parents but we're termed a selfish generation. I know I am, but am I? Am I, really? For just wanting things differently, wanting to live for myself first? :-) #ToneWasntImpliedTheToneIsActuallyPassiveHereNotAggressive
7. I'm out of points. If Minila comes over, or I go to her place - I shall ask her to continue writing here under her real name as Minila Louisa.
8. Wait, I remembered something! Don't say yes to anything: people, projects etc. if you are not happy or you feel the shivers. And if you do, and you are in, there is no set pattern of doing things. Well, d-uh!
9. Cut out the toxicity. I'm letting go of Facebook, it's my self-inflicting Avada Kedavra curse that bounces off the screen directly into my heart whenever I'm on it. I die, and go back again. Like Fawkes. That's kind of dumb, na?
10. I miss eating goooodies from boxes of Al-Baik chicken and fries. :-(
P.S. Life doesn't suck, sucking on a lemon sucks - my mouth gets all crinkly and my eyes get squint-ish. I've been getting up early everyday, at 6.30-45 am (for two days straight) and I am doing more with my life. I am working on plan to earn more $$$$ but let us see how that turns out. Wish I could print my own money!
*Wait, how could I have been so non-secular? Well, Muniz-Ahmed, or Ahmed-Fernandes or Patel-D'Souza, or Patel-Malhotra.
**You could avoid getting married altogether. It's not something you just do. Get married if you really want to. If you don't, it's cool too. Why the fuck do you want to throw a party for fools, anyway? You're celebrating having a partner or not. And being with a partner doesn't mean you ought to have it on paper. Basically, do whatever you want to do. It's your life. Sorry, am I making terribly stupid points here? Wow, everything is just so two-sided.
1. Do everything that you want.
2. You don't need to have an AMBITION. It's so over-rated. Be ambitious about things but there is no end goal. No pinnacle of success (not negatively, somewhat realistically). You could be happy, too. That's success right there, friends! :-)
3. There is no set age for anything. People made that stuff up.
4. Society is a horrible word. Yep, continue to hate it.
5. Keep your maiden name, ladies. You shouldn't have to change your name mama-papa-gave-you to D'Souza-Pereira or anything after you get married**, keeeep your name (whole) if you like... #JustSaying*
6. We're mostly similar to our parents but we're termed a selfish generation. I know I am, but am I? Am I, really? For just wanting things differently, wanting to live for myself first? :-) #ToneWasntImpliedTheToneIsActuallyPassiveHereNotAggressive
7. I'm out of points. If Minila comes over, or I go to her place - I shall ask her to continue writing here under her real name as Minila Louisa.
8. Wait, I remembered something! Don't say yes to anything: people, projects etc. if you are not happy or you feel the shivers. And if you do, and you are in, there is no set pattern of doing things. Well, d-uh!
9. Cut out the toxicity. I'm letting go of Facebook, it's my self-inflicting Avada Kedavra curse that bounces off the screen directly into my heart whenever I'm on it. I die, and go back again. Like Fawkes. That's kind of dumb, na?
10. I miss eating goooodies from boxes of Al-Baik chicken and fries. :-(
P.S. Life doesn't suck, sucking on a lemon sucks - my mouth gets all crinkly and my eyes get squint-ish. I've been getting up early everyday, at 6.30-45 am (for two days straight) and I am doing more with my life. I am working on plan to earn more $$$$ but let us see how that turns out. Wish I could print my own money!
*Wait, how could I have been so non-secular? Well, Muniz-Ahmed, or Ahmed-Fernandes or Patel-D'Souza, or Patel-Malhotra.
**You could avoid getting married altogether. It's not something you just do. Get married if you really want to. If you don't, it's cool too. Why the fuck do you want to throw a party for fools, anyway? You're celebrating having a partner or not. And being with a partner doesn't mean you ought to have it on paper. Basically, do whatever you want to do. It's your life. Sorry, am I making terribly stupid points here? Wow, everything is just so two-sided.
No comments:
Post a Comment