There are some things that you just can't explain. Like how I can't seem to get enough of Somebody To Love by Justin Bieber. Man, I swear I hated that kid when I saw his cutesy Ken-hair fall all over his face. But looks like Candy-Lips has some kind of drug-induced song-producing that lures our poor ears. Yeah, this is the 204th time today that I'm listening to it (on Repeat). All said and done, it isn't so bad after all. Life, I mean. Oh, also you have to admit that the video is totally funny! It's like a balancing factor. Yeah, that and Usher (he can serenade me anytime). Where were we? Ah, life. Life really is more than who we are. I'm taking it all in my stride. I have to start working on my orders (Rosecraft) soon because I really want to have a little shop/studio of my own where I actually can work on this for a living. I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else but here, I wouldn't wanna change ... anything at all. I wouldn't wanna take everything out on you. Those are the lines from a favourite song of mine - Black Coffee by All Saints. It's so peaceful and the song just takes you to another place in your mind. I can't believe I'm still awake. Technically, I shouldn't be. Unless I was an owl or something. Or a shape-shifter who turns herself into an owl. Must shut up, huh? I'm listening to Mr. Candy-Lips again. I'm not fighting anymore. It's pointless. I've been rendered Bieberified. Bonne Nuit.
No comments:
Post a Comment