October 31, 2010

Of Halloween & Spleen!

The month got off to a bitter start and it has been so long in more ways than I can dispel here or count but yeah! It made me re-think a lot of my life and what I've been doing over the past few months. I know I have been super-boring these past few months in my blog, I don't really know why but...

Here's what's exciting - I'm really proud of my blah article for this month - Of Halloween & Spleen! - I really worked hard on it, it's a photo feature and I took all the pictures. Aren't they exciting? Leave me a crumb, if you'd like. :-)

Seven Reasons Why My Life Is A Supernova
  • I bought copies of two of my favourite books of all time: Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott and The Forbidden Game by L. J. Smith.
  • I'm learning to pick up the broken pieces and move on (I love Shome's little poem on the same. Very wise!)
  • I saw Hisss (very, very stupid but oh-so-hahahaha types).
  • The secret's out. I feel so much lighter (this varies, of course, due to me and my mood swings. Now when I do see him, I feel like tearing his shirts off and kicking him. This is pretty healthy of course, not psychotic behaviour as you might think)!
  • My hair is coming back! Blue hair-dye, you and me - we need to talk.
  • I wrote a Blah article after eons and Julie didn't change too much of it!
  • I went to Lonavala over this weekend and it was awesome (I've been there before but never like this). So beautiful, so peaceful. It was a cleansing remedy of sorts; exactly what I needed.