September 28, 2010

L'Amour ♥

Maybe I'm a lame girl, after all because even in spite of everything, I still believe in love. Ashamedly. Not the forever-kind, just the love-kind. The kind that just happens. Presently. But yeah, looks like love's always gonna evade me and be light years away so here's to some fantasies that I've turned into a story - of sorts. Tell me if you like it!

*******

She looked at him with a question in her eyes.

Then she said, 'Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me like that?'

'There is. Close your eyes, one sec.'

And then he says, 'This', as he kisses her.

Surprised, she opens her eyes and finds him looking down at her.

'But you never said anything!', as she tries to see his eyes through his downcast lashes. 'Why didn't you ever say something? You like me?'

He just smiles, 'You wouldn't believe me if I did. Besides you're so scatter-brained and lost, I love that about you.'

'I'm scatter-brained? You think I'm a weirdo, don't you?'

'Aww, come here and shut up!'

He kisses her again, this time it's longer and much, much more sweet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey that's really a nice one.. I liked it. Soft and gentle .. can easily make out it's your writing.

Good one.

Chandni Tolani said...

Aww! I got goosebumps!! Is this a true story? Please say yes!!

krypton02 said...

Haha, I wish it were.