June 17, 2010

Um.

I've been selfish, I hurt you and those wounds that I've inflicted on you burns me too. I cry on the inside cuz I don't know what to do, what to say. Sometimes I wish you'd leave me be and leave me alone to stay. I feel sad, I'm sorry. I hurt you but the words won't come out, I love you, you know, you're just hard to live with. I'm at a loss for words. Even as I stabbed you, my side has a deep gash too. Why don't you understand me? There is more to life than this. I cannot tell you how or why but I hope you will, someday. I love you.

2 comments:

'R' for Random Ramveer said...

Troubled times my friend? If not, its a well written for someone who does have one

krypton02 said...

Hehe...just stupid fights with Mom. But I'm all okay now. Thanks! How do you like my new blog layout and design?