Here I am, 11 whole days late but it's like they say, Better late than never. I don't know why I've put off writing here for so long otherwise, I stick with tradition (that of posting four blog posts a month). Anyway, I've been lazy, whiny and grumpy.
A sense of stagnation looms over me,
It's suffocating, rancid and painfully dark.
Stories lay forgotten, Articles pending,
Their emotions stark.
I seek refuge in a fashion capital
Paris, Milan, NY or London,
Somewhere over the blue seas would I settle.
I want out.
Thoughts are confusing
Lying scrambled in the head
Tears of frustration clinging to my lashes
As I wake from my bed.
Not sure what I need
Not sure how to escape
I feel like cutting all heed
And storming my way out...
Leave me be, please.
Let me go.
I want to breathe. I'm cutting off my oxygen tank.
I want to go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment