March 18, 2010

Calamity James


Hello, hello. Isn't it cool when you randomly think of someone and then you see that person? Like while I was standing at the foot-board of the train that day, I was thinking that I hadn't seen Trishul-Tattoo guy since I saw him the first time and voila! He was walking briskly ahead of me, I tried my best to follow him but to no avail. I'm at work and I'm sleepy. sleepy, sleepy... I finished watching Season 5 of HIMYM and I can't believe it's over, at least for now! HIMYM is my drug, I need more episodes. I need them now!! If only there were a little comic (like the ones by Oatmeal to show how depraved my state of mind is)! The Oatmeal is a great guy, by the way. Funny, cute and hot. And he's on my messenger list - Score!

Anyway, I learned what a Teacup Pig is, the cutest little thing ever... I want one so bad.I also am really inspired after reading about Anushka Mayne's hand-painted converse sneakers and I so want to go home right this second and paint some coasters, the new canvas I bought and start work on Sohini's ashtray. I want my illustrations to look this one above my write up. It'd be so neat if I get to do that. I really want to study art and get in to graphic designing badly... it's what I love: colour, colour and more colour. Ok, seriously, why do I keep hearing my name being called out randomly? I'm going crazy. I had the best day ever on Tuesday! Me and Emily* went to Moshe's, Hobby Ideas and then passed through the Sea-Link to Bandra!! My first time! :) Yowza! The sandwich at Moshe's was the best I've ever tasted, best-best ever and it's my new favourite. It's called the Grilled Chicken Sandwich in an Onion Focaccia with jalapenos all in a harissa sauce. Harissa sauce is like this tangy and spicy sauce from the Middle East that they use in shawarmas and stuff. Needless to say, it was sumptuous.

Oh God!! I just looked at the picture of Teacup pigs once again and I can't stop thinking about how cute and sweet they are. I just love them.... :) Ooooh, guess what? I finally bought my perfume! I mean, not my perfume but the perfume I'd wanted for long... Mango Adorably and my awesome luck - 100 ml for Rs. 1,600! WOOHOO! I also got some neat earring tops from Al's accessories (Fishbones and tiny studs) and this amazing bath sea-salt (Sea Kelp) from The Nature's Co.

I guess that will be all! Too random, huh? Sorry, kids. Till then, may you moon-walk all over the place ;)

Toodle-do!

2 comments:

'R' for Random Ramveer said...

Im lovin the article as it strikes my chords of'Randomness'. Which reminds me, its time to watch the 4th season of HIMYM.Ohh my lathargic self.

krypton02 said...

:) Watchitwatchitwatchitwatchit, already!!! Season 5, too! Have you seen Barney's Awesome Video resume one? It's hilarious! :D I miss Barney, I wish he were real :(