
He'll never see me the way he sees her
Because to him, I shall always be a blur.
He will never know how much I care
Or know that from the shadows, I stare.
He's so cute and sweet and kind
I overlook his flaws because I think he's divine.
They say it in the stars...
That I'm his Venus and he, my Mars
I really want to be with him
Without him, my senses are dim
I wish he were mine
It would all be so fine!
Gosh, how I want him so!
Can't he tell that I'm not a ho?
Why, oh, why can't he see?
That we are truly meant to be.
But alas, he's with another
And I'll have to settle to be an ordinary other.
'Cuz I like him and he loves her
But alas, he's with another
And I'll have to settle to be an ordinary other.
'Cuz I like him and he loves her
There really would be no future.
What remains for me to do
Even if it'll make me blue
I'll have to leave him be
And end this story.
What remains for me to do
Even if it'll make me blue
I'll have to leave him be
And end this story.
5 comments:
i don't like the sound of this boy..stay AWAY from him !!!
Hey, this is another fellow! Not the dirty, sucky, assholish mother-f****** old one!
sorry but this "fellow" sounds rubbish too.. you can do better than a guy who loves another girl..really, child...
I know, but it's just so annoying. Everyone I like is already taken, gay or dead...what they say really is true. I hate boys... they suck.
I agree with your friend Andrea. Someone like this is so not worth it. You need to be with someone kickass! And u need to meet me for all these details. Hmph!
Post a Comment