It's cool how we all find solace in the many strange and unstrange things that we do. I'm reading this blog by a person whom I don't know and of course, she doesn't know me as well. By the way, how I got to following her blog or rather how I came to know of her existence can be broken down to four degrees of separation. I know Ashwita, who used to work for Wavelength and whose boss was Abir, who is also the boyfriend of the girl whose blog I'm following, and yeah well, that's how I bumped in to her blog. And I've forgotten her name. I think it's Priyanka. I really don't know. But it's nice to read her posts, in fact, I have saved up a bunch of her posts for light reading whenever I'm free! It might sound a little absurd, or fall in to the lines of being weirdly snoopy, but honestly, it's not. I don't know her, I will possibly never meet her as such but just reading her work provides me with inspiration and a feeling of contentment.
I'm also happy about the fact that I've begun to read The Hungry Tide, a book I tried to shy away from, but strangely enough, it's proving to be not an unenjoyable read. I think I like Piyali Roy, one of the characters in the book, and her description seems to conjure up an image of Nandini, my ex-roomie from the hostel, when I read it.
I've also flicked these empty liqueur bottle miniatures(you know, those cute little bottles you could buy on a flight, my mom is an avid collector of those!) and a big Smirnoff one to decorate or make in to pretty art-pieces, psyched about working on those! :)
And yup, I finally got around to making Sagan's rastafarian band and I can't wait to get my shoes from him!
No comments:
Post a Comment