Here I am, racking up the latest horror movies to write about and not just for fun but for a website. It's so exciting. I actually love what I'm doing, it's not even work, it's more like I'm doing my own thing so I'm too excited. Already looked up a few to write about, like The Attic (from the director of Pet Sematary and looks quite spooky-I mean, imagine finding a girl just like you in your attic...Brrrr!), The Haunting in Connecticut(Jonah, a clairvoyant boy-spirit who unleashes the horrors of the dead upon innocent folks!) and Rec. Just finished an article on Twilight (awesome!) because I'm so in love with the whole series anyway so it was super-cool!
Oh and a friend I thought had written me out of their life hasn't! It feels good. This kind of happiness I can live with.
And my boss, Hiral is really nice, and I hope everything works out with UTV Bindass cuz I think it's a lot of fun already!
I just wrote to Sarah, today, it's been so long since I penned any lines to her lately...I think today's the last episode of Splitsvilla, can't wait to watch it, I mean, sure it's totally superficial and pointless but you can't deny the fact these people actually get their fifteen seconds of fame through great exposure even if they act like retards. The only sane people on the show are Joanna and Mohit(even though he seemed like an egoistic prick before, he's actually quite sporting and fun). Siddharth is just weird. Sakshi is really, really weird and she can't lie to save her life. Her lies and opinions totally suck. And hers and Siddharth's relationship is really too crazy to even understand or put under the microscope because you would really find zilch there. But yeah, watch it for cheap thrills and laughs...it is totally entertaining!
3 comments:
see, life ain't that bad after all, no? good to finally hear some words of optimism from you.
Yes, it isn't bad at all...but sometimes you just feel like crap and can't even feel the power to rise out of the sack and smile!
But when you do, it really does feel like the Sun is shining in your eyes-always a great feeling! :)
Hi there..looks like you're having fun at work, eh? great! I'm so happy for you!! love ya
Post a Comment